Hindustan Motor Finance Corporation Limited (HMFCL) appreciates your interest in its products and your visit to its web sites www.pajerosport.in and www.mitsubishi-motors.co.in
Your privacy is important to us and we want you to feel comfortable visiting our site. The protection of your privacy in the processing of your personal data is an important concern to which we pay special attention. Personal data collected during visits to our web site are processed by us according to the legal provisions valid in India.
The HMFCL web site may, however, include links to other web sites which are not covered by this privacy statement.
Collection and processing of personal data
- HMFCL collects personal information on this web site for purposes that are made clear on the page on which the information is collected, such as when you request to be sent information.
- HMFCL does not collect and process any personal information unless the information is considered necessary for the effective functioning or activities of our business.
- Generally, HMFCL only processes personal information for the purposes for which it was originally collected, unless required or authorized by or under law or if the individual concerned has consented to the intended use.
- HMFCL will not pass onto others any personal information without the consent of the individual(s) concerned unless required by law. However, HMFCL’s third party service providers may occasionally have access to the personal information held by HMFCL under conditions of confidentiality.
- HMFCL takes steps to ensure that personal information is kept safe from misuse, loss and unauthorized access, modification and disclosure. HMFCL will only disclose your data in cases where it is required by law.
- HMFCL will use your personal data for the sole purpose of technical administration of the web site, customer administration, product surveys and marketing, only to the extent necessary in each specific case.
Freedom of choice
We would like to use your data to inform you about our products and services and where applicable request your opinion. Naturally your participation is completely voluntary. Should you not consent, you can inform us at any time so that we can suppress your data accordingly. Please refer to the respective web site for further information.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. You can prevent cookies from being stored on your hard drive by setting your browser to not accept cookies. The exact instructions for this can be found in the manual for your browser. You can delete cookies already on your hard drive at any time. If you choose not to accept cookies, you can still visit our web site. However, this may result in a reduced availability of the services provided by our web site.
HMFCL uses technical and organizational security measures in order to protect the data we have under our control against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction and against access by unauthorized persons. Our security procedures are continually enhanced as new technology becomes available.
Freedom of information
Upon written request, HMFCL or its representatives will inform you by letter without delay what personal data is stored by us as defined by applicable law. Should such data be incorrect, we will at your request correct that information for you, also as a registered user you have the option of viewing, deleting or amending your personal data yourself.
Should you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data, you can refer to our marketing department, which is also available with its team for enquiries, suggestions or complaints.
Hindustan Motor Finance Corporation Limited (HMFCL),
Address : No. 21 C, 5th Cross Street,
Guindy Industrial Estate, (South phase)
Chennai 600032. Tamil Nadu, India