HISTORY OF PAJERO SPORT
Mitsubishi Model A, Japan’s first 4 wheel drive passenger car prototype.
The first Pajero prototype was unveiled in Tokyo Motorshow 1973
Pajero debuted in 1982 as an MPVA 4WD, offered good handling and comfortable drive, with outstanding performance on any road.
By 1991 the Pajero evolved into a sleeky stylish 4WD ahead in technology and comfort, enhancing on-road and off-road driving ability.
In 1999 Pajero took a dramatic leap in its kinetic performance, with introduction of 4 wheel independent suspension and ladder-frame chasis.
The new century in 2006 saw more refinement in design and structure with focus on elevating quality of driving.
Pajero SFX- Second generation launched in 2008 in Indian markets, has a unique design and a great performance with an amazing displacement of 2835 cc, it was truly a best in class vehicle.
Pajero Sport- Fourth generation 2012 manual transmission model was noted for its endurance and toughness
Pajero Sport is the latest but meanest in the glorious line. Packed with features and style that will make you feel Drive your Ambition.
With Pajero Sport powerful DI-Diesel Engine
there's no road that can't be taken
- Type - 2.5L DI-Diesel with Intercooler
- Turbocharger, 4 Cylinders In-line
- Valve Train - 16 Valve DOHC
- Displacement - 2477 cm3 (cc)
- Fuel Supply System - Fuel Injection
- Fuel Tank Capacity – 70 Lts
- Max. Engine Output
- 131 kW (178 PS)
- @ 4000 r/min.
- Max.Torque,400 Nm
- @ 2000-2500
- Manual r/min.
Know what separates us from the rest.
Features also available in Manual Transmission and Automatic
SRS AIRBAG SYSTEM
- The safety features of Pajero
- sport include the Dual-stage
- SRS Airbag System
RISE BODY (Reinforced Impact Safety Evolution)
- Crumble zone minimizes
- occupants injury and side impact
- bar protects from side
- The brake pedal folds
- forward and inward during
- a frontal collision to help
- protect the driver’s legs
ABS & EBD
- Gives directional stability
- while cornering
INTERIOR & EXTERIOR
Discover the interior and exterior of the Original SUV
- The SUV comes with an
- elegantly designed
- dashboard, made with
- excellent craftsmanship
- With spacious seating
- arrangement and foldable seats
- (2nd and 3rd row), Pajero ideal
- for weekend trips
QUALITY MUSIC SYSTEM
- The SUV comes with a AM/FM,
- CD Player, Navigator with
- Centre Display, Touch Panel
- and Bluetooth Handsfree
- Phone Interface
CHROME FRONT GRILLE
- The SUV comes with an attractive
- Chrome Front Grille without
- compromise of air entry to
- cool the engine
- The SUV comes with a
- Power controlled Chrome
- Mirror that comprises
- Approach Lamps and
- Turn Lamps
BLACK ROOF RAILS
- The quality Black Roof Rails are
- designed to carry bulky items
- that won’t fit inside the car
Find more of Pajero Sport tech specs
Check out car colour chart and pick the colour of your choice
Check out the latest ex-showroom pricing details